WELCOME TO OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS
Great Value For Money Coach Holidays to The UK & Europe
BOOK YOUR COACH TRIP TODAY
Booking Conditions Please Read Carefully
- Simply complete the Booking Form and return it with the appropriate deposit. We will then confirm your reservation.
- Please ensure that you have viewed a printed itinerary before making a reservation.
- Deposits: The following deposits will take effect from 1st January 2019:
- Should a London show, or any other ticket venue, be included in the tour, the ticket cost will be payable with deposit. The cost will be advised on the printed itinerary.
- Final payment will be invoiced to you approximately two calendar months prior to departure, and payment should reach us eight weeks prior to the departure date. Payments can be made by BACS transfer, over the phone by debit or credit card, of if you have a valid email address we can send you a secure link to pay by credit or debit card via the worldpay secure web site.
- Cancellation of holiday: You, or any member of your party, may cancel the holiday at any time, provided the cancellation is made in writing by the person who signed the Booking Form.
- Cancellation of holiday by ourselves: As arrangements for holidays are usually made many months in advance, on occasion change is unavoidable and we reserve the right to make such changes as we deem appropriate.
- We operate a policy of no-smoking on board the vehicle. We will make frequent comfort stops and although the majority of our hotels also operate a non-smoking policy, some European countries still do allow smoking in hotel rooms. Should you require a ‘smoking room’ please ask if this is available on your selected holiday.
- We do not allow pets to be taken on any of our holidays, with the exception of registered assistance dogs which will be accommodated on UK holidays, but not on European tours.
- Door-to-door service: On some selected holidays a door to door service may be operated and covers pick-ups in the following Lancashire postcode areas: All FY and Some PR postal codes Please enquire if your postal address is outside of this list, we can offer a door to door service with a reasonable surcharge which will be advised at the time of booking.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly advise all our passengers to take out Travel Insurance to cover medical and repatriation costs, personal injury, loss of baggage and cancellation charges. It is not compulsory for our tours within the United Kingdom. However, Travel Insurance is compulsory for tours operating outside the United Kingdom.
- Passengers with Additional Needs: unfortunately, many hotels overseas do not provide adequate facilities for guests with mobility problems or other disabilities. If you, or any member of your party, has any additional requirements, please notify us prior to booking the holiday in order that we can endeavour to plan where possible.
- Single occupancy: when available rooms/cabins may be subject to a supplementary charge. This will be shown on the printed itinerary.
- Entertainment: some of our hotels provide additional entertainment. Where this is part of the programme details will be shown on the printed itinerary. Where it is not stated, it may still be available but is at the discretion of the hotel and is not guaranteed. Entertainment may also be withdrawn by the hotel if there is lack of demand for any operational reason.
- Holiday arrangements: after your booking has been confirmed we will do our best to accommodate any changes that you may wish to make. However, we cannot guarantee to do so. If, for some reason, you are unable to travel and wish to transfer your booking to another holiday we will be happy to make the arrangements on your behalf dependent upon availability.
- Meals: a menu choice for evening dinner is offered on all British tours, along with English cooked breakfast. The meals will either be table service or buffet style, and include tea/coffee after dinner. On European tours, however, dinner is usually a set three-course menu or buffet style with drinks charged extra. Breakfasts are usually continental buffet-style.
- Security: we have taken the necessary action to conform with Government requirements regarding clients’ funds. This involves maintaining an account where sufficient funds are banked to cover the cost of repatriating any clients from holiday if required in the event of operational failure. This is one of three methods of protection approved by the Department of Trade and Industry.
- Problems: at any time during, or immediately after, your holiday, should you feel that you have any query or complaint please contact us at once and we will do our utmost to assist quickly and efficiently.
- Surcharges: these will only be implemented if there is any change in the rate of VAT charged by the countries visited. Fuel and currency surcharges will be added to the final invoice only if the increase is more than 2.5% of the holiday cost.